Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed

Singer-actress Selena Gomez has given up surfing the internet after receiving nasty online comments from fans jealous of her romance with singer Justin Bieber.

Gomez, 18, and Bieber, 17, went public with their relationship this year. But the revelation infuriated some of the "Baby" hitmaker's fans, who targeted Gomez online. "It's weird, it's just weird, but I don't pay attention to it, I just try to live my life as normal as possible. I just like to not focus on what the whole world is saying about me and just be happy with myself," contactmusic quoted Gomez as saying.

"I try to not read magazines or the internet but it's obviously unavoidable. I mean, it's everywhere, so there are moments where I read things that hurt my feelings But not most of the time. I don't surround my life with magazines or the internet," she added.

0 comments

Post a Comment