Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed

Harry Potter star Emma Watson thinks that young girls should be taught to be tough and strong rather than being pretty and polite like a princess from a fairytale.

The 21-year-old actress, who has played Hermione Granger for over 10 years in the wizard franchise, credited her character with teaching her to be strong, reported Sun online.

"I feel like young girls are told they have to be this kind of princess and be all this sweet stuff. It's all crap. I identify with more of being a warrior princess, so if I had to be a princess, I'd have to be tough. That would have a lot of people terrified," Watson said.

Talking about Hermione, she said that the character grew with her and she will miss playing her the most.

"I try to intellectualise a lot, which she does well. She's very determined. I am as well. I feel so much of me went into her and so much of her went into me that I can't really differentiate too much anymore," Watson said.

0 comments

Post a Comment