Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed

Be it for her performances , her oomph quotient, or her personal life, Nayanthara has always made headlines.

But the only thing that Nayanthara, or Nayan as she's fondly called, is willing to talk about these days is her Telugu film, Sri Rama Rajyam, in which she plays Sita.

Shooting on the last day for the film was an emotional moment for Nayan. "I had grown completely attached to the unit. I can't describe in words the amount of love they showered on me. I have immense respect for Bapu sir. He's considered a living legend and I was initially unsure if I could live up to his expectations. But I'm glad he liked my work. I just couldn't control my emotions and tears on the last day," she says.

It's being reported that Sri Rama Rajyam is Nayan's last film and that she's quitting the film industry post this. She says, "I'd rather say I haven't signed on any new film. I'm going through a different phase in my life and I'm very happy with it. My priorities have changed now and I'm doing things that I've always wanted to."

With Prabhu Deva's divorce finally through, there's widespread speculation of their marriage . However, Nayan refuses to talk about him. She says, "I understand that a public figure is always under the glare of the media. But, I have my own life and I'd like to have my personal space and privacy. If there are any incidents in my life, I'd willingly tell my audience."


0 comments

Post a Comment