Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed

Director Dharani, who delivered blockbuster hits like Dhil, Dhool and Gilli is currently basking the glory with the accolades for his latest film Osthe even before it has seen the public eye.

The film’s official trailer is out and has got a tremendous response from the audience with Simbu sizzling with style on screen with his new look.

Sources say that actors Vikram and Vijay who've worked with Dharani on his earlier films was so impressed with 'Osthe' after watching its trailer. Apparently they have called Dharani to wish him success.

Dharani admits, “Vikram and Vijay called me personally and told me that they were very impressed with the trailer. Vikram told me that it was vibrant and full of energy. They are dynamic stars and I am overwhelmed with their praise for my film.”

Dharani promises that the film will rock and live up to the high expectations.

0 comments

Post a Comment