Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed

Mamta Mohandas has been awarded The Vocational Excellence Award by the Rotary Club of Cochin Knights for being "The youngest achiever in the competitive film Industry" through her sheer determination, willpower and new generation skills.

Mamta Mohandas who is also a singer was very excited on having honored with the award and said "It is a great honour and it only gives me more responsibilities to strive hard for the betterment of the society by reaching out to the needy. I will live up to the award by committing myself towards more meaningful things,” said Mamta.

The actress who celebrated her birthday recently with 300 specially-abled children mentioned of her fight with Hodgkin’s lymphoma saying,“God needs to choose one to be special and my victory over the disease was the biggest door that opened to reveal the true value of the air I breathe and the light.”

0 comments

Post a Comment