Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed

Though Vijay’s penchant for mass masala themes is a common knowledge, the actor is consciously trying to change his image.

Choosing Gen Y directors like Shankar, Gautham Menon and Murugadoss for his future offerings after completing half century in Tamil cinema is proof of the same.

Reacting to this, Vijay said, “Whatever came my way I accepted it. Even now, these directors approached me with suitable scripts and I was too happy to be a part of it.”

Can we expect a new Vijay from these films?

“I also hope that they will project me differently,” mused Vijay.

The Velayudham star could not stop raving about director Shankar. “I will call him the Spielberg of India. His technical expertise simply amazes me. He acts out each and every scene including minute details, which made our job easier. I simply go to the spot without any preparation.”

0 comments

Post a Comment