Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed

Actress Kajal Aggarwal, the pretty actress who loves to click new pictures quite often is currently in Goa for a photo shoot.

Kajal has travelled around the world to many places for her shoots. But she seems to be obsessed with Russia after her shoot there for the K.V. Anand directed Maatraan with Suriya.

Kajal returned long back from Russia after her shoot and is still speaking about the beauty of the place to her friends expressing her love for Russia.

"Some of the historical places in Russia really got me impressed. K.V. Anand liked to shoot in adventurous locations, as usual. Whenever I was not shooting, I travelled alone to many places and clicked pictures.

This was my first trip to Russia. It was an unusual place for shooting a film, unlike Switzerland and New Zealand where I've made trips for song shoots. I am interested in knowing the historic details of any place I travel and I want to visit Russia again." said the actor been smitten by the country.

0 comments

Post a Comment