Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed

Shakti Kapoor gets chatty with us about the reality woes and his rejuvenated bond with his family.

When he went in the Bigg Boss' house, screen baddie Shakti Kapoor had carried tremendous baggage along with him, having been tagged as the real-life villain ever since a sting operation involved him in a casting couch controversy. But, now that he has been evicted, Shakti feels that he is more at peace with himself; and he has "learnt tremendous amount of patience!" We caught him in a sentimental mood...
'I am a gentleman!'

It was interesting to see Shakti all clammed up and steering clear of all kinds of confrontations, when 13 women around him were going berserk literally, many of them screaming, fighting like wildcats, hurling abuses at will. Ask him why did he chicken out, and he replies: "I am not a chicken! Yes, I refused to scream or fight like fisherwomen because I am a gentleman! But, finally it was heartening to see that women there saw their father or brother in me, and many of them wept when I was evicted! That was more than enough!"

Shakti admits that his "calm and composed behaviour" worked against him. "Things in the celebrity house are getting dirtier and nastier by the day! Those, who do a lot of badtameezi without any rhyme or reason, have become heroes," says he. But, wasn't he disappointed when his "friend of 20 years - Pooja Bedi" - called him "a spineless fellow" and "not fit to be called a man?" There's sadness in Shakti's voice, as he says: "There are no friends in Bigg Boss' house! And Pooja must have called me names because she was desperate to stay in the show and wanted to create a bigger controversy!"

If Pooja Bedi went hammer and tongs against him, item gal Shradha Sharma openly made eyes at him and flirted outrageously with Shakti. Ask him, how did he feel getting that kind of adulation, and he replies: "Frankly, I was embarrassed! Woh meri cost pe footage kha rahi thi. But, I will still pray that her dreams in life come true!"

The actor says that he is actually happy to be out of the celebrity house because he was feeling increasingly isolated there. "I used to walk to release my tension, and one night I walked 34 kms. So, you can imagine my plight! But, I was thrilled when my daughter woke up in the wee hours to welcome me at home and said 'I want you as my dad in all the janams!' My wife Shivangi told me that she loves me more than ever now! So, I am really blessed and feeling rejuvenated," says Shakti Kapoor.


0 comments

Post a Comment