Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed

Shweta Tiwari’s item number in “Miley Na Miley Hum” has become a rage, but the film’s lead actress Kangana Ranaut has no regrets about not being a part of it.

“I have been offered several item numbers. I will get tired making people count the offers! But I have always said item numbers are not on my priority list,” said Kangana and added “I never thought of doing item numbers so far. But never say never. Maybe I'd do them some day, who knows?”

The 24-year-old national award-winning actress says she is glad that Shweta’s item number “Katto gilheri chammak challo” has received a positive response. “It is great that the song is being liked. After all, it is from our film. Shweta has done a great job and I don’t think anyone could have done it better than her,” she said.

The movie, which marks the debut of Chirag Paswan, politician Ram Vilas Paswan’s son, is releasing this Friday. It also features Sagarika Ghatge and Neeru Bajwa.



0 comments

Post a Comment