Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed

Lady Gaga took her crazy high heels and turquoise wig to the 2011 CFDA Fashion Awards at Lincoln Center’s Alice Tully Hall in New York City last night and ended up giving the crowd a peep show.

The 25 year-old artist was on hand to collect her Fashion Icon prize but on arrival as she posed for photographers,her studded corset Thierry Mugler dress slipped and once again her breasts took center stage for a few moments. Could someone buy her some t*t tape, please? Enough already!

The “Judas” singer did give a very emotional speech, thanking her fashion pals for making her feel welcome.

“All of you made me feel like a star before I was. I can’t believe I’m allowed in here. My sister is here with me tonight. I told her I was very nervous”, the soft-spoken Gaga said.

0 comments

Post a Comment