Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed

Nithya Menon is super excited that she had one of the biggest releases of her career so far, this weekend. And the actress is obviously eager to talk about it.

“180 is a film that I’m extremely delighted be a part of. I was really fortunate that my first Telugu film, Ala Modalaindi, was a massive success. Now, I have my fingers crossed for this one,” she says.

“I play one of the two leading ladies in the film opposite Siddharth. While Priya’s (her co-star Priya Anand) part is set in the United States, mine is in India. Accordingly, my character is rustic and more Indian. It is a fabulous story and our director Jayendra Sarma has ensured he’s pushed himself to deliver a film that’s really something different for the viewers,” says Nithya.

The actor is happy to be considered one of the most promising new faces in the Telugu and Malayalam film industries and says “I was fortunate that the films that I ended up signing have become big hits. It is heartening to see that people have accepted me and my films despite the fact that I have had no training as an actor.”

Incidentally, Kannada films are on Nithya’s career plan too. “I have just done small roles in films that have appealed to me. I am most comfortable speaking in Kannada. I am from here and the city is to my heart. While I do have a release, Aidondla Aidhu, where I play a character in just one of the five stories in the film, I want my Kannada debut to be big. I haven’t really gone about looking for big films to sign on. But, I’m hoping for one such in Kannada,” she signs off.

0 comments

Post a Comment