Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed

Actress Neetu Chandra, who has a versatile personality and has done more than 20 films, including two national award-winning ones, feels proud of the projects she has been a part of. The actress reveals that the journey has been worth taking only because of the ‘good’ people she met in the industry.

Talking about her projects, she says, “I am currently working on some projects and I have signed a big banner film which will be announced soon.” She adds further, “I am not the kind of person who runs behind people to get a role. If I feel I suit a role, then I pursue it or else I don’t. I also believe that being at the right time at the right place helps a lot. But what has really helped me is my work and being able to work with some amazing directors.”

Ask her about turning producer with a Bhojpuri film Deswa, and she replies, “Firstly, it’s a bilingual and I don’t know why people feel it’s just Bhojpuri. It could be because I am from Patna. I decided to produce this film because of the story.

Deswa has an amazing story which I felt people will like but many feel I turned producer because I had no work. I don’t want to say anything to them, my films and work will speak for me.”

Chandra feels proud to be a self-made actor. “I feel every industry has nepotism and I personally don’t think it’s wrong. Today, I am an actor and tomorrow if my kid wants to be one, I don’t feel there’s anything wrong in it. However, I feel happy that I made it here without any Godfather. It wasn’t easy but then do you value the things you achieve easily?” she ends.

0 comments

Post a Comment