Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed

Congratulatory messages have been pouring in ever since Amitabh Bachchan revealed that his 'bahu' Aishwarya Rai is pregnant, but filmmaker Ram Gopal Varma had more than just good wishes for the would-be parents.

In a tweet to soon-to-be father Abhishek Bachchan, Varma, who is known for his caustic sense of humour tweeted "@juniorbachchan I hate beautiful women becoming pregnant but since she's ur wife I will make an exception.. congraaaaaaaats (sic)," Varma posted on the micro-blogging site.

"I worship beautiful women and I hate to see them ever become mothers and in case of aishwarya since she's the most beautiful I hate it even more (sic)," he added. But Varma said he is happy for the couple who are expecting their first child.

"Thait's me as a fan of the most beautiful woman on earth but being close to the so loving couple if that makes them happy it makes me double happy (sic)," he further tweeted.

Amitabh has worked in a number of films with Varma, who cast the Big B alongwith Abhishek and Aishwarya in Sarkar Raj in 2008.

0 comments

Post a Comment