Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley has admitted that she is scared about the impending release of Transformers: Dark of the Moon because of how it will change her life.

The 24-year-old model has landed the female lead opposite Shia LaBeouf in the forthcoming blockbuster sequel and she is worried about the impact the film will have on her life.

"Am I scared? Er yeah. I just want to come across like a decent person. I had to think about whether I wanted to take the role because I knew it would be life-changing," Contactmusic quoted her as telling Elle magazine.

"It was a big decision. I'm quite private and I'd never sought to be famous so I didn't want my life to get out of control. Then I started to understand that's something you allow to happen," she added.

0 comments

Post a Comment