Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed

Shakti Kapoor did not permit his daughter Shraddha Kapoor to participate in MTV's popular reality-show 'Roadies'.

Shakti Kapoor's daughter Shraddha Kapoor, who will be soon seen in Luv Ka The End coming from the Yash Raj stable, said that she always had this wish to participate in the MTV reality show Roadies . "The idea of meeting crazy people on the show and doing weird things always excited me", says the actress who unfortunately never got a chance to test waters with one of the most popular youth-based reality shows.

"But somehow my parents were never cool about me participating in Roadies . They had their reservations regarding the show. Actually they wanted me to concentrate on my acting career. So I missed out on doing Roadies ", says Shraddha.

Incidentally as luck would have it (like in a typical Bollywood film), Bumpy, the director of Roadies , has directed the film Luv Ka The End . "When I was shooting for Teen Patti in London, I happened to bump into Bumpy in my hotel elevator. He was shooting Roadies in London then. I met him and told him how big a fan I was of Roadies and how I always wanted to be a part of it", remembers Shraddha. And incidentally after a year or so, Shraddha Kapoor bagged the lead role in Bumpy's directorial debut.

Shraddha plays a heartbroken girlfriend in Luv Ka The End , who gets over the rona-dhona and picks up the baseball bat to get even with her boyfriend. "Bumpy wanted me to be real wicked while swinging the baseball bat. He always complained that I was holding the bat in a girly way", signs off the actress on a smiling note.

0 comments

Post a Comment