Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed

The name 'Harris Jeyaraj' has now become a euphimism for Music Director in Kollywood!

As on date he is the busiest music director in Kollywood. He has never done any remix songs or have done rework with another muscician's product.

He is the music director for the movie Nanban. Commenting about his work he said "I don't want to be labelled as a copy cat. Even though the movie Nanban is a remake, as a music director, I am not copying anything from its original 3 Idiots. "

Jeyaraj continued "Let it be a big or small budget movie. Let the movie be a replica of a super hit version in another language. By principle, I never copy others work and hence I never repeat a music from another movie. I never get influenced of the so called original version."

0 comments

Post a Comment