Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed

When vivacious, successful and single actor Anushka Sharma meets the equally charming and popular actor Ranbir Kapoor, it's just the kind of combo to generate serious buzz. The grapevine has it that there has been something brewing between the two after apparently being spotted together on numerous occasions.

The pretty actor, however, is not amused with the rumours. "I have no idea how these stories come out. Who concocts them? News of Ranbir being my latest object of fancy is bizarre; it's far from the truth. We have met a couple of times socially and that's it. As actors if we hang out together, how does it translate to anything more than friendship? Ranbir is a great guy, a very cool person to hang out with and I have the highest respect for him. Why can't it just be that way?" asks Anushka.

But there's another name that's been constantly linked to her, and that's actor Ranveer Singh, her earlier co-star. They are set to do a film yet again. Are there any sparks flying there? "I am not going to say a cliched we are good friends. In fact we are very good friends and he is perhaps one of the very few people I am close to. I only have a few friends in the industry and he is the closest I am to. We meet, catch up, go for dinners and party together - all this I am not going to deny but I am definitely not romantically involved with anyone."

A visibly upset Anushka says she has always been clear about not discussing her personal life, lest it gains more importance than her work. "We are all here to work and I'd rather be written about my work than my relationships or attitude. More than anything else it is just disrespectful for the person in question. Though I am learning to take these things with a pinch of salt, these rumours are upsetting."

Though there isn't any special someone in her life right now, the actor is hoping she finds her man, soon. "I don't get hit on by men at all, which is not a very good thing. I hardly go out and meet new people so I guess it gets really difficult to meet men beyond your work, but I'm still hopeful", she winks.

0 comments

Post a Comment