Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed

Veena Malik has just made her Bollywood debut in a sizzling item number.

The 27-year-old Pakistani actor, who shot to fame with reality TV show Bigg Boss, will be seen in the song Main To Teri Fan Ho Gayi, in Riteish Deshmukh- Genelia D’Souza starrer Tere Naal Love Ho Gaya.

“Honestly, I had a few offers for item numbers. But I wanted to pick the best one. This song is extremely spicy, so it goes perfectly with my personality ... at least I feel that way. When Kumarji (producer Kumar Taurani) made me hear the song, I said yes instantly. I hope it’s the right decision,” says Malik.

Veena hopes that her home industry takes a cue from Bollywood and opens doors for better opportunities. “There’s no concept of item numbers in Pakistan. And, there’re hardly any films being made there at the moment. Hope that changes soon,” she said.

The film, directed by debutant Mandeep Kumar, will hit theatres next year.

0 comments

Post a Comment