Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed

Vidya Balan, who seems to have mastered the act of seduction in The Dirty Picture says that the film celebrates womanhood in all its glory.

Speaking to The Times of India, Vidya Balan said, “I've never enjoyed being a woman more than in The Dirty Picture. It celebrates a woman like a rainbow in all her colours.”

Vidya Balan was initially very surprised when director Milan Luthria approached her with a character like this.


However, Vidya, who always believed in portraying various shades of human emotions has absolutely no regret in playing such a bold and unusual character in The Dirty Picture.

Vidya said, “Before starting this film, I told Milan that I want you to hold my hands and guide me through the film. I just knew that I had to trust Milan completely. And I can say it is so worth it.”

Vidya Balan is anxiously looking forward to the release of The Dirty Picture in which she has essayed the role of yesteryear sex symbol Silk Smitha.

0 comments

Post a Comment