Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed

You could've seen her on the ramp, on a music channel or in a season of Khatron Ke Khiladi. Now, you will see model-turned-veejay Pia Trivedi in this week's release Hum Tum Shabana.

Directed by Bheja Fry director Sagar Ballary, the film also stars Shreyas Talpade, Tusshar Kapoor and Minissha Lamba.

When interviewed, Pia talked about her big screen debut, her hot item number and much more including her first ever wardrobe malfunction that happened in the sets of 'Hum Tum Shabana' for the hot item number 'Thank you Mr DJ' that is creating a lot of buzz.

Speaking of the wardrove malfunction, Pia said "We were shooting for a song and I was wearing a swimsuit for almost 17 hours. I was a little sceptical about the swimsuit and had tied the knot firmly. After about 15 hours, the knot gave away. While the shot was being taken, I was on a net and people were tossing me in the air. When I was mid-air, I realised that the knot had given way. As soon as I landed, I ran into my vanity van. People thought I had hurt my back. It was my first wardrobe malfunction and would you believe it that it happened on the sets of a film and not on the ramp (smiles).

'Thank you Mr DJ' is Pia Trivedi's 3rd item number in Bollywood. Her earlier performanced was with her lucky mascot Abhishek Bachchan with one for Bluffmaster and another after that for Mission Istanbul.



0 comments

Post a Comment