Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed

Elisabetta Canalis, Italian TV host and Hollywood actor George Clooney's former girlfriend has just shot a new anti-fur ad for PeTA.

Canalis says that she'd rather be comfortable in her own skin than wear that of an animal.

“I’d rather go nak3d than wear fur” the poster says and shows a sensual photo of the Italian model and TV star. Elisabetta Canalis calls it “the best reason why I got nak3d in my life.”


Canalis says that her opposition to cruelty to animals started when she was very young.

"I was a kid, a little girl, and was watching TV at home and they showed a documentary. And in the documentary I saw how they killed little animals, like electrocuting them, drowning them, bludgeoning them. I was shocked because I was a little girl, but by that moment I thought that I would never, never, never wear fur in my life."







0 comments

Post a Comment