Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed

He stays away from commenting on the matters of heart. But for the first time Ranbir Kapoor admits he has cheated in a relationship. His on-off dalliances with a host of beauties have caused enough trouble for him.

Once a friend of his, who is also a popular actor, said on a chat show that he wishes to gift Ranbir Kapoor a ‘Ways to be Faithful’ book. Now the proverbial Casanova of Bollywood dares to wear his attitude on his sleeve and talks to the film magazine Stardust. In his frank talk, Ranbir confesses to cheating on his partner (who is she?) and denies dating Angela Jonnson, Nargis Fakhri and recently Prerna Goel - the three women with whom he has been linked.

While talking to the magazine, Ranbir also has something to say on Deepika Padukone’s famous ‘condom’ comment made on a chat show. He says: “the next time someone gifts me condoms, I will say thank you for making me aware of safe sex.”

And what he has to say about Sonam Kapoor, who believes he is not sexy? “If Sonam says I am not sexy. She really means it. She is not saying for the effect. If someone feels I am not sexy, my parents should feel sad, not me,” says Ranbir Kapoor.

Ranbir gets things straight, right!

0 comments

Post a Comment