Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed

The Mad Men and X-Men: First Class actress welcomed her first child on Tuesday (September 13, 2011) and has named him Xander Danes Jones.

A representative of January told People.com that she and her son were "doing great".

The 33-year-old beauty has chosen not to reveal the father of the baby, though speculations are rife that it is her X-Men director, Matthew Vaughn, who is a married man. Ever since the whispers first broke, the rumours have been gaining intense momentum.

Other 'sources' name her X-Men co-star Michael Fassbender while still others point fingers at some of the cast of Mad Men, the hugely popular television series.

Recently January-who was spotted buying baby clothes for a girl while out on a shopping trip in Los Angeles-said she was enjoying a period of "nesting" at home preparing for the arrival.

She said: "I've been enjoying a nice break. I've been in a nesting phase just preparing my house and stuff. I've had the luxury of a couple months off."

However, she joked she was upset to have not had any unusual cravings.

She said: "I feel great. I haven't had any weird physical side effects. I feel pretty lucky so far. Everybody is asking if I've had any odd cravings. I haven't yet. It's a bummer. I wish I had something weird to tell."

0 comments

Post a Comment