Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed

Ace Hollywood actor Brad Pitt talked about his previous marriage with Jennifer Aniston, and his current partner Angelina Jolie, in an interview with the Parade magazine.

Brad Pitt called his life before meeting Angelina Jolie pathetic, owing to the fact that he spent a lot of time smoking drugs and hiding! Brad said: “I started to get sick of myself sitting on a couch, holding a joint, hiding out. It started feeling pathetic.”

The 47-year-old actor added: “I think my marriage (with Aniston) had something to do with it: trying to pretend the marriage was something that it wasn’t.”

After discussing his previous relationship, Brad also revealed how happy he is with his current partner, Angelina Jolie: “One of the greatest, smartest things I ever did was give my kids Angie (Jolie) as their mum. She is such a great mum. Oh man, I’m so happy to have her.”

Brad added: “With a partner like Angie, I know that when I’m working, the kids are happy, safe and prospering. And when Angie’s working, she knows she has the same.”

Well, one thing is for sure; this interview is as candid as it gets!

0 comments

Post a Comment