Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed

We recently reported the bonding between Jacqueline Fernandez and her Housefull 2 director Sajid Khan.

Now the possessive beau has started to affect her professional decisions, too. Apparently, Khan forbade her from doing an item number for Desi Boyz starring Akshay Kumar and John Abraham. Says an insider, "Director Rohit Dhawan and producer Krishika Lulla were keen that Jackie do an item song for DB. However, she refused the song saying Sajid (Khan) wouldn't like it. Apparently, the director has a say in whatever Jackie does, personally and professionally. The 'official' reason is that if Jackie acts with John in Desi Boyz (it releases before Housefull 2), the pairing would lose its freshness for Sajid's film."

Khan refutes the buzz, "She hasn't discussed anything with me. It's her choice... I will never interfere with anyone's career. If she asks me, I will definitely stop her. Jackie is paired opposite John in my film. If she performs an item song with Akshay and John in Desi Boyz and it releases before my film, it will affect the freshness of my film. I won't allow any of my pairs - Akshay-Asin, John-Jackie and Riteish-Zarine - to do item songs together in anyone else's film before Housefull 2 releases."

When asked if he didn't want Jackie to turn down the song because of their personal equation, Khan says, "I don't discuss my personal life." Jacqueline says, "Sajid is the director of my next film, Housefull 2. He wants to see John and me as a fresh screen pair with this film. Doing the DB song would've killed that element, so I respected his decision and passed on the opportunity."

Krishika adds, "Jacqueline told me Sajid wouldn't allow her to do the song."

0 comments

Post a Comment