Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed

Actress Anne Hathaway, who plays Catwoman in the upcoming Batman movie The Dark Knight Rises, considered living with a cat to prepare for the role.

The 28-year-old convinced an assistant director that living alongside a cat would help her to observe the animal's movements and actions.

"I actually had this moment when I convinced one of the assistant directors on the London portion of the film to get a cat with me, the idea being that we were going to get a kitten from a rescue shelter, and he was going to live with me, and I was going to observe it, and when I left London I was going to give it to her," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Hathway as saying.

However, living alongside a kitten wouldn't have worked out well for the actress.

"Then, thankfully, her (the assistant direcctor's) husband pointed out that that was a terrible idea on so many levels, not least of which being that it would probably be really confusing to the cat. So I turned to YouTube instead and got a National Geographic video on cats," she added.


0 comments

Post a Comment