Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed

Even though sister Karisma and boyfriend Saif Ali Khan couldn't be with her, Kareena Kapoor had enough reasons to smile as her wax statue was unveiled at the Madame Tussauds museum in Blackpool.

Kareena's statue dressed in a Manish Malhotra outfit from the Mauja Hi Mauja track from Jab We Met is placed right next to that of Amitabh Bachchan in a exhibition celebrating Bollywood.

To Kareena, the idea of having a statue of herself is a bit intimidating. "The idea of being immortalised forever is scary. The feeling hasn't sunk in yet. When I looked around the room, I realised I was the youngest person from Bollywood to be waxed. Also I am right next to Mr. Bachchan, so what more can one ask for?" Saying the best part of the statue are the eyes, Bebo adds, "They have done a marvellous job in capturing the eyes so well.

They are expressive and have that same feel which the song from Jab We Met showcases. I can't comment about my statue, but the fans who travelled miles to come and see it have loved it. They've all told me it looks exactly like me."

Kareena mentioned that "Saif couldn't come as he's busy with Agent Vinod. I sent him the pictures a night before on the phone, and he said 'it looked so hot! Karisma also couldn't be here as she is busy with her film," and added "When I am 70 and look back at these moments, I will definitely be proud of what I've achieved," concludes a proud Bebo.

0 comments

Post a Comment