Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed

Actor Sayali Bhagat is shocked by the reports claiming that actor Shiney Ahuja, her co-star in Ghost, pinched her butt on the sets of the movie.

“I am in a state of absolute shock ever since the film magazine has carried a story suggesting that Shiney pinched my butt on the sets. I have never said that Shiney misbehaved with me or pinched my butt. In fact, I don’t know where these reports are coming from. Shiney’s wife (Anupam) messaged me asking why I said it. I obviously denied it,” says Bhagat.

The 27-year-old actor further says that this is a ploy against both her and Ahuja. “Outrageous allegations as these are extremely damaging, and present all of us in poor light. Shiney has already been through enough. I feel both Shiney and I are being victimised by our detractors. In all these years that I have been a part of this industry, I have never been the one to do things for cheap publicity, so I am extremely upset at being accused or targeted for something I haven’t said or done,” she adds.

0 comments

Post a Comment