Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan has been pregnant for eight months and the actor's 'god bharai' or baby shower will take place at the Bachchan residence, Jalsa in Mumbai today.

Her mother-in-law, actor Jaya Bachchan will host the function and guest list of those who were invited include star wives Gauri Khan, Sussanne Roshan, Maanayata Dutt, Mana Shetty, Kajol and Twinkle.

Aishwarya is expected to deliver the baby sometime in November.

Abhishek told Celebs Factory "We've not been given a date yet, but yes, it is a November baby. That will take the number of November borns in the Bachchan family to six, starting with my grandfather Harivansh Rai Bachchan, my father-in-law Krishnakant Rai, Aishwarya, my nephew Agastya and my pet dog Shanook."

"I will be with Aishwarya when she delivers. I can't wait to hold our baby," he added.

There were speculations that the couple is expecting twins, however, Abhishek denied it.

It will be the first child for the couple who got married back in 2007.

0 comments

Post a Comment