Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed


Shweta Tiwari has been adding tadka to Bharti Singh and Manish Paul's comic antics on Comedy Circus. However, Shweta's association with the show isn't new. She says, "This isn't my first stint with Comedy circus. This is my third season. This time I am paired with Bharti Singh. I was paired with Rajeev Nigam the first time around and the second one was with Rehman and Anoop Soni. I had a great time in Comedy Circus."


Shweta who shot to fame as Prerna (in Kasauti Zindagi Kay) has often been surrounded by controversies, courtesy her ex husband Raja Chaudhary and the recent one being that she has tied the knot with her long-time boyfriend Abhinav Kohli. While silence is what we get on this one, we asked Shweta if she wanted to come back to the Balaji Telefilms camp anytime soon. "I don't mind. I never left the Ekta (Kapoor) camp. After Kasauti, I got other offers and life moved on. We do chat still; there is no enmity between us. But now the trend is that production houses require young girls and if you are 25 plus then you are offered the mother's role. I don't want to become a mother now on small screen again. I am chilling now."

Shweta has now also associated herself with theatre and is busy with her first solo act play Aaine Ke Sau Tukde. "I am doing Aaine ke Sau tukde. It's a solo act. It's a two-hour-long monologue where I am playing 15 different characters. I have completed two shows and people have loved and appreciated it," she signs off.

But the real life changer for this actress has been attributed to her stint in Big Boss. However Shweta denies that her life has seen any change at all. She says, "In fact my life has been the same. The only change that has come is that earlier people used to address me as 'Oh, that's Shweta Tiwari!' or 'Oh, that's Prerna!' But now when they see me they say Shweta beta kaise ho? The rest hasn't changed. I had already given a nod to Comedy Circus but there were some date issues with Big Boss so when I came out, these guys called me back and I said why not!"

So will the audiences get to see her in some more reality shows to which she says, "I am busy with Comedy Circus and the play. I never plan my life; things never go according to my plan.

0 comments

Post a Comment