Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed

Sonakshi Sinha admits that she is not bold enough to do an item number, but said that she won't mind doing one if presented in a right manner.

"I haven't been offered any item number till now. If there is a good song, I am convinced enough and I am presented in a right way, then why not?," said Sonakshi of her expectations to perform for a item song while promoting her latest release "Rowdy Rathore" with co-star Akshay Kumar and director Prabhu Deva.

What about the item song "Chammak challo chail chabeeli" in "Rowdy Rathore"?

"'Chammak challo chail chabeeli' is not an item song. It's a very situational song with a wedding as its backdrop," explained Sonakshi, who debuted as a demure village belle in 'Dabangg.'

Your role in 'Rowdy Rathore.' Doesn't it also show you in a similar desi avatar.

"I am not waiting to get a role that will change my desi girl image, but still if I get something, which requires me to be more westernised and my character is good, I won't mind doing it. Right now I am happy representing my own culture." added Sonakshi.

Looks like the actor is in no rush to change her desi girl image.

0 comments

Post a Comment