Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed

Interestingly two former Femina Miss India winners Puja Gupta and Sarah Jane Dias are making their debuts on the same day.

Pretty and petite Puja is one helluva confident girl and certainly not a bundle of nerves, as one would expect a debutant to be. This former Miss India is quite sure that her debut film opposite actor Jackky Bhagnani will make its mark. On her way back from Shirdi to Mumbai after seeking Sai Baba's blessings, Puja is elated with the response.

Interestingly, on April 1, Friday, Puja, who won the Pantaloons Femina Miss India title in 2007, will be facing her contemporary Sarah, who had bagged the Pantaloons Femina Miss India-World title in the same year. While Puja's debuting opposite Jackky, Sarah is debuting opposite Abhishek Bachchan in Game. Both the films are due to release on Friday, across India. Naturally, audiences are already drawing comparisons. But Puja is ready for a fair chance. "I am really happy for Sarah as she and I started our Miss India journey together. Soon, we will initiate our B-town journey together.

And I'm excited. Both the films - Game and F.A.L.T.U. are promising. While Abhishek Bachchan's a huge star, Jackky Bhagnani's the future. You got to wait and see." Puja's also enjoyed all the fun she's had during the 60-day shoot of the film in Mauritius and Mumbai.

She says, "I am thankful to producer Vashu Bhagnani for giving me a launch as big as this. Since this is my first film, my co-stars and director helped me and guided me." Vashu, who has worked with former Miss Indias including Dia Mirza and Lara Dutta too in the past, says, "We auditioned a lot of girls before Puja came in. But Puja is surely very promising."

0 comments

Post a Comment