Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed


The hot and happening Rana Dagubatti says he's very much single...

Rana Dagubatti, who forays into Hindi cinema with 'Dum Maaro Dum', has been more in the news for his alleged affairs with Bipasha Basu and the constant speculation about the relationship he shares with actress Shreya Saran. However, we got in touch with the dashing actor, who told us that he appreciated the 'warm welcome' extended to him by one and all from the Hindi film fraternity.

About matters of the heart, he chooses to remain as candid as can be. Rana told www.timesofindia.com , "They've made me a Casanova, here!" This was followed by a heart laugh. Now, of course, the guy wouldn't mind the 'Casanova' tag if it were true!

"It isn't true," he states, "I'm very much single. Bipasha and I are co-actors. We are not having a torrid affair. Shreya and I have been friends. We've never been in a relationship. And that's the truth and the whole truth. People who think I have this rocking life with the girls should come and meet me in Hyderabad, the city that I belong to. They'll find out how boring I am."

"I've no romantic inclination with either of the girls I'm being linked with. They are beautiful human beings, and good friends. But that's all. I am so neck deep in work, that I really have little time for anything else." Well, with his good looks, Dagubatti is going to have a number of girls flipping for him. And he just sighs and says, "If only..."

0 comments

Post a Comment