Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed

The actor is in Hyderabad while his family goes to Mohali for the India-Pak World Cup cricket semi finals...

Actor Rana Daggubati, who was in Mumbai, to promote his film 'Dum Maaro Dum'. Ask him about his take in cricket and India playing Pakistan in the semi-finals, and he says, "I've been following the cricket World Cup closely like most others. It's an exciting day. I wish I could be in Mohali with my family. They are all going to watch the match live in the stadium. I guess, I'll just have to have my fun back home with friends."

Apparently, Rana Daggubati is busy. "There are too many things happening, and I can't run away from work. Two of my movies are on the brink of release. I have to be available to promote them. Also, I start shooting for my next South film with Genelia D'Souza in a couple of days. I am required to be in Hyderabad. I run a studio here. So yes, duty calls, as much as I want to be in Mohali."

So what's the plan then? "I'll watch the match with a few friends. But yes, I won't work during that time, no phone calls, no meetings, no nothing," he laughs.

0 comments

Post a Comment