Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed

Actress Penelope Cruz has opened up about motherhood for the first time, admitting she changed "immediately" after giving birth to a baby boy earlier in 2011.

The "Vicky Cristina Barcelona" actress and her husband Javier Bardem welcomed their first child, a son in January, reports said. Cruz is relishing her new role as mother, calling it a "beautiful feeling" - and insists parenthood has already had a profound effect on her.

"Being a mother changes you immediately. It's hard to explain because it's so deep. But it's the most beautiful feeling I have ever had," she said. The Oscar-winning star is now scaling back her work commitments to focus on her family. "Working as hard as I did is not for me any more. I was exhausted and had nothing to give. You have to live your life to be able to tell other stories. I'm happy I made that decision. I've always measured the success of my work by the experience," she said.

0 comments

Post a Comment