Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed

Actress Shefali Shah, who is all set to surprise the audience with her new avatar in the upcoming film Kuchh Luv Jaisaa, says she would never do a kissing scene.

Directed by Barnali Ray-Shukla, Kuchh Luv Jaisaa will see Shefali not only wearing revealing clothes, but she has shot some intimate scenes for the film too.

"I have always gone with the demand of my character in the film, and here my role required me to look sexy and glamorous. But the scenes are dealt with deftly. If my children saw the film I won't be embarrassed and I am glad that I did the film," Shefali told PTI in an interview.

But when asked if she would ever do a kissing scene on screen, the actress said, "I would not".

Produced by husband Vipul Shah, Kuchh Luv Jaisaa stars Shefali and Rahul Bose in the lead, alongwith Neetu Chandra and television actor Sumeet Raghavan.

The film revolves around Madhu (Shefali), a housewife's encounter with Raghav (Rahul Bose), a criminal, who she thinks is a private detective.

For the role, Shefali lost several kilos by dieting and following a strict regimen. She also spent a day in jail with convicted criminals and talked to their families to get a feel of the role.

0 comments

Post a Comment