Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed

Kourtney Kardashian strips down to a bikini for the cover of the June issue of Shape magazine, Less than two years after giving birth to son Mason. "I'm proof that even after having a baby, you can look better and sexier than ever!" she says.

'The Kourtney and Khloé Take Miami' star credits motherhood with giving her a new sense of confidence about her body. "Before I wouldn't just run around in a bikini without anything on," she said. "And now I feel like life isn't just about me anymore; it's about Mason."

"I do feel more comfortable and maybe it's because I have just grown as a person," she added.

Kourtney admits that getting back into shape post-baby didn't happen overnight, but hopes it will inspire others to start the journey. "After having Mason it definitely took a lot of hard work to get my body back to the way it had been before the pregnancy, but I’m glad that now I get to share all my tips and experiences with other young moms."

0 comments

Post a Comment