Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed

Katrina Kaif has been sexy but never the sensuous Yash Chopra heroine. And thus, she has decided to devote a major part of the year to her upcoming YRF project co-staring Shah Rukh Khan.

"I shot with Shah Rukh for five days before my Ek Tha tiger schedule in Cuba. We had never worked before. And I tend to be a bit reserved on the sets. Shah Rukh has shot several times with Yashji. This is my first. But I was made to feel at home from Day 1. Shah Rukh is very helpful. He is helping me understand my character better," said Katrina speaking about her experience on the sets.

Katrina, who has donned the quintessential chiffon saree a couple of times in her previous films, will be seen as the archetypal Yash Chopra seductress, the unattainable beauty in this one.

"The role requires Katrina to work on her body language. Shah Rukh, who has seen several heroines including Kajol, Juhi Chawla, Madhuri Dixit and Preity Zinta transform into Yashraj goddesses, is helping Kat with the same," informed a friend of the actress. In fact, Katrina, revealed the friend, wants this film to do for her what Chandni did for Sridevi.

Responding to the intense speculation about her southern projects, Katrina said, she is devoting all her time and attention to the film at the moment. "I can't take up any other assignment till this is over. I would be doing injustice to this film if I did. It is best that I surrender completely to this film. I can feel it will be special," added Katrina.

0 comments

Post a Comment