Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed

Nila aka Meera Chopra who made her acting debut in the film industry with S.J.Surya’s ‘Anbe Aaruyire’ in the year 2007 bid farewell to the film industry sometime ago, with the perception of not fitting well in the film industry.

The actor who has earlier acted in many films in Tamil, Telugu and Kannada languages and has now decided to make a comeback by taking the Bollywood route.

On asking about this, Meera said that, “I’m gearing up for 'Bhaiyaji Superhit' with Sunny Deol, Arshad Warsi & Tusshar Kapoor and 'Hera Pheri 4' in Bollywood that is to go on floors later this year. I also have a Telugu film in hand!”

Nila also adds that, “I’m not ecstatic about my B-Town innings. It’s just another job. The only difference is that I will be working in a language I’m familiar with. In recent times, a number of actors from the south have made their Bollywood debuts, but I’m not interested in any competition of sorts. The industry is big and there is space for everyone!”

0 comments

Post a Comment