Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed


Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan desires to become a journalist in his next life, reports say.

The 68 year old Big B who is currently busy shooting in Bhopal for his upcoming film “Aarakshan” stated “It is not possible in this life, but in my next life I would like to become a journalist.”

Bhopal is also his wife Jaya’s hometown. He is totally impressed by the genteel culture of the Bhopalis.

Big B posted a blog on big.bigadda stating “As I work in Bhopal, my sasural, my wife’s home, her mother who lives by herself there, shall dutifully prepare my dinner each night and personally come over to the hotel with it and sit beside me to feed me and supervise the meal.”

He stated further, “Coercing me to eat more, to try this and that and whether it was appealing or not.” The film also stars Saif Ali Khan, Manoj Bajpai, Deepika Padukone and Prateik Babbar.

0 comments

Post a Comment