Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed


We’re very close as a family but I don’t talk to him (Ranbir) about things like his break-up or who he’s dating. He’s old enough to handle all that on his own,” says actor Kareena Kapoor, 30, about her cousin, actor Ranbir Kapoor who seems to have become a permanent fixture in gossip columns and blogs thanks to his constant link-ups and break-ups. “People can speculate all they want. But at the end it’s his life,” she adds.
Talk to her about her curvy new avatar and Kareena immediately lights up. “Personally, I quite like being voluptuous than skinny. I think my fans, filmmakers and even Saif prefer me like this,” she says. But, at one time she was the poster child for all things size zero, even drawing flak for being too thin. She says, “I might have been skinny but I was still exceptionally fit. And now I’m fit and have an amazing body. So, being fit is far more important.”
Ask her if she’ll ever shed her curves for a film, Kareena, who’s on the cover of film glossy Stardust’s March issue as ‘Bollywood’s sexiest woman’ says, “In all my upcoming releases you’ll see me as I am.” However, she’s most excited about her film Agent Vinod, with beau Saif Ali Khan. “Out of all films, this is probably my most anticipated as it’s an exceptional story with the right mix of thrills and a story.” Looks like Kareena has her favourite Khan chosen for now. “They’re all exceptio-nal actors in their own right, so pickings one is really not fair,” she says.

On being asked if she will make her much-anticipated debut on Twitter, Kapoor says, “I prefer to connect to my fans by my films or I’d rather meet them in person. Besides Twitter often leads to unnecessary controversies,” she says with a giggle.

She promises to be seen more often with Saif this year. “Later this year you’ll see us together a lot more in public. Our schedules are jam packed for now. But next year I’ll make sure it’s not like this,” she says. Suggest her that perhaps 2012 will be free enough for wedding bells to toll and she just laughs.

Kareena speaks...
On Ranbir Kapoor
I don’t talk to him (Ranbir) about things like his break-up or who he’s dating. He’s old enough to handle all that on his own. People can speculate all they want.

On never joining Twitter
I prefer to connect with my fans through my films or I’d rather meet them in person. Besides Twitter, too often leads to unnecessary controversies.

On her curvy new body
I have an amazing body and I quite like being voluptuous than being skinny. I think even my
fans, producers, director and even Saif prefers me like this.

0 comments

Post a Comment