Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed


Ratan Rajput better known as Laali of Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo is getting nostalgic as the show comes to an end after running successfully for two years. The last episode of the show airs on Monday, February 14.

The 7.30 pm slot will once again be taken over by Dev-Radhika’s romance, Choti Bahu. “All good things come to an end. I’m not excited that my show is ending on Valentine’s Day, but I’m happy that I met great people and made good friends during the course of the show. I will always cherish everything I learnt from my senior co-actors,” says Rajput, who plays the lead in the show.

The actor now plans to revisit Wai, to relive the time she had spent there when her show had flagged off. “That schedule is so memorable. I loved the ghagras I wore and the way I loitered all over the fields and the village by lanes. It reminded me of the villages I have seen in Bihar. We would play on the sets all the time,” she reminisces. She adds that once the show’s sets shifted to Film City, Goregaon, she never went back to Wai.

Rajput says that she hasn’t had a holiday in a long time and she can finally take a much-needed breather as the show is wrapping up. “No actor regrets not having rested. I’ve never sat at home without work but I have some time on hand now. I will go back home, spend a few days eating food cooked by my mother, sleep peacefully and do whatever I like. I might even go backpacking and switch off my phone,” she says.

Rajput adds that there is at least a month before she starts shooting for Ratan Ka Rishta, her swayamvar show. “I’m not really on a long holiday. I will take breaks in between as I am keeping tabs on the entries that come in for my swayamvar. It’s a life-changing decision after all,” she says.

0 comments

Post a Comment