Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed


Nidhi Subbaiah, the Kannada starlet is about to make her Bollywood entry with 'Oh My God' that awaits release this September 28th, 2012.


The actor/model who has established herself in Sandalwood with films like Pancharangi (2010) and Krishnan Marriage Story (2011) was last seen in the Puneeth Rajkumar starrer 'Anna Bond' that created box-office history earlier this year. She is now making her Bollywood debut with the upcoming comedy drama 'Oh My God' starring Paresh Rawal and produced by Akshay Kumar.


Nidhi is also in talks for her bikini and kissing scenes in her 2nd B-town venture 'Ajab Gazabb Love' opposite Jackky Bhagnani directed by Sanjay Gadhvi. The director seems to have maintained the trend of having his heroines ooze glamor in their bikinis in the lines of his previous films like 'Dhoom (2004)', 'Dhoom 2 (2006)' and Kidnap (2008).

Nidhi is super excited about her film 'Ajab Gazabb Love' with Sanjay Gadhvi and will be seen donning a bikini and about the same, She said,

“Jackky Bhagnani looks so fit in the film and even I went on a diet for few days before I did the bikini scene. I don’t have any inhibitions as I am an actor. Also, I feel that I have a body to carry bikini well, so I don’t mind wearing it.

"Jackky and I also have a kissing scene, but its surely not intimate. In fact, people will start laughing as soon as they see me and Jackky kissing. The scene is supposed to be comical," she added.



0 comments

Post a Comment