Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed

Ileana D'Cruz is very happy with the warm response that she has received so far for her Bollywood debut 'Barfi!' directed by Anurag Basu.


The hot and sexy actor revealed that she was earlier offered an opportunity to work with Salman Khan in the Prabhu Deva directed 'Wanted  (2009)' which was the Hindi remake of the Telugu film 'Pokkiri (2006)' directed by Puri Jagannadh starring herself and Mahesh Babu in the lead.

"Albeit I was excited to work with Salman, I felt that I was not ready for Bollywood then. So I allowed the opportunity to slip through my fingers," said the goan beauty admitting that she would love to work with Salman if she's offered a chance again.

However, the 'Nanban' heroine was quick to clarify that she had no regrets about refusing the given opportunity to act with Salman Khan and was proud to make her Bollywood debut with 'Barfi!'.



0 comments

Post a Comment