Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed

Recently released cheeky number 'Pyaar Ki Pungi' from 'Agent Vinod' is creating a lot of buzz.

"It was a very liberating experience. Dancing is generally a liberating experience. It's a lot of fun. I don't normally dance very much but it's easy when you have a song like that. I don't see any other way of dancing to that song. We made up some steps ourselves also. And we shot it in one night which was quite remarkable," said Saif being thrilled about his upcoming release.

The song 'Pyaar Ki Pungi' stars Lisa Haydon's sister Mallika who has also been noticed in 'I'll Do The Talking' track in Agent Vinod.

Mika Singh has worked his magic yet again.

"I didn't know Mika before. I met him in Chandigarh and he seemed like a very nice guy. He was very sweet to us. He seems like a very nice person and I look forward to working with him again," he added.



0 comments

Post a Comment