Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed

Bringing her gorgeousness to the Land Down Under, Kate Beckinsale nabbed the cover of the April 2012 issue of Men's Style Australia.

The "Underworld" actress heated up publication's pages while also speaking about topics such as not being too caught up with her looks and married life with husband of nearly eight years, Len Wiseman.

Highlights from Beckinsale's interview are as follows.

On not placing too much importance on her looks:
"I've learnt that being obsessed with your appearance makes you a deeply dull person."

On what she's proud of:
"I'm proud and very concious of the fact that I'm one of the few women who has her own film franchise."

On married life with husband Len Wiseman:
"We try to keep things interesting! We always seem to have good fun being together. I tend to be neurotic and self-doubting at times, whereas Len is the sanest and least neurotic person I've ever known and sometimes I have fun just in testing that implacable sensibility."

For more, be sure to check the photo shoot from this magazine here!

0 comments

Post a Comment