Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed

Kiran RathodActress Kiran strongly denied reports on her marriage with her ‘secret boy friend’. According to the actress, this alleged wedding had cost her two films in Telugu.

The ‘Gemini’ actress recently met the press and explained what was happened actually.

A few of my friends called me up and said they were totally angry with me for getting married without even telling them. A few others wished me luck for the beginning of a new life. I was confused and didn’t know what they were talking about. It was only after I searched the Internet that I found the reason for their anger. Some news reports had claimed that I had got married,” says Kiran in a peeved voice.

Kiran RathodShe adds, “The reports also stated that a producer wanted the advance he had paid me for a Telugu film back. They added that I wouldn’t be able to concentrate on my career as I had tied the knot.”

The actress clearly says that she’s single and has no plans of getting hitched anytime soon. “Currently, my focus is on films.

In fact, I’ve become very choosy in selecting scripts and have been rejecting many projects that don’t give me enough scope for performance”, the actress adds further.

0 comments

Post a Comment