Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed

Oscar Winning actor Charlize Theron says that she does not have any inhibitions as an actor and is comfortable being naked on-screen. She mentioned that she could be very profession for any kind of sex and love making scenes on-screen.

The 36-year-old, who has stripped off in films like 2 Days in the Valley and The Devils Advocate said that a lot of intimacy depends on the comfort level with the co-star.

"It depends on who you're doing the sex scene with. I don't have issues being naked. What I mean is, I'm not hung up on my body, and I've been lucky to work with people I've been really comfortable with. I've had maybe two occasions where it's been uncomfortable," said Charlize Theron.

The actor will soon be seen in one of her raciest photo shoots ever in the August issue of W magazine, where she provocatively poses in lingerie with her Prometheus co-star Michael Fassbender.

0 comments

Post a Comment