Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed

Tapasee PannuActress Taapsee who donned the role of an Anglo Indian girl 'Irene' opposite Dhanush in 'Adukalam' didn't fail to enthrall her Tamil audience and is ready to do the magic again with Jiiva in the film 'Vandhan Vendran'.

This film is being directed by debutant director Kannan and at this point of time Taapsee is learning the Tamil language in order to speak in her own voice for this and her forthcoming Tamil films.

She while speaking about this said,” After Aadukalam, Vandhan Vendran has created a lots of expectations. In this film I am donning a very good role and the news about me demanding more salary is no truth as I'm only demanding the salary I deserve. The Telugu film 'Mr Perfect' in which I have acted is having a good response. I have dubbed in my own voice. I want to dub in Tamil in my own voice for Tamil also. I'm learning the language now and am able to understand Tamil when others speak. I will speak Tamil with ease in a short span of time.”

0 comments

Post a Comment