Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed

All the talk of Shahrukh Khan all set to kiss Kareena Kapoor in Ra.One has turned out to be mere rumour. King Khan says kissing his heroines is something he’ll never do.

“I don't kiss on screen because I don't know how to do it. I don't do it because I feel weird...and I feel those who do it in films, do it well already,” Shah Rukh told reporters on Friday. The superstar was at a press conference meant for the formal announcement of Tag Heuer's tie-up with Buddh International Circuit, the host of Formula One in India.

In his career, we have seen Shahrukh doing many things, even the silly ones, just to entertain his fans. But there are two things the superstar says he will never do. What are they?

“I feel discomfort in doing two things for films. When anyone comes to narrate a story to me, I tell them two things - main ghoda nahin chalaunga aur main choomunga nahin (I won't ride a horse and I won't kiss),” added the 45-year-old.

0 comments

Post a Comment